Saturday 6 November 2010

First Post

With my job I get to try ridiculous amounts of products. 

So- Why not blog about it?

I know I know, A beauty blog? I've never heard of such a thing?! There are loads, and probably about 3 people will actually read this, but I like to think I've helped inform people a little. I always like to read up on reviews of things before I buy into a new product, so hopefully I'll be able to help you get the most out of your monola. (Oh- too much time spent with Tom. He is my man tester person, so I'll do some men skincare reviews too!)

1 comment:

  1. what a great blog you have
    i like to read reviews from people as i have wasted so much money on products but end up in the bin. I cannot resist trying out new products, am a beauty junkie lol
    i wish i had your job, getting products to try and review, if you ever need anyone to do a review i am always available
    yasmine

    ReplyDelete